<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 4, 2010
End of this chapter. ; 11:25 AM

We have finally graduated from Singapore Polytechnic. I was totally excited and anxious. When we turn back, time passes really fast. The time when we started our first day in SP seems to be happen only a few days ago. Time passes fast, people grow fast. During your growth and maturation, your thinking change, your prospect to many issues changes. I have learnt how to view matters in many point of view and putting myself in many people's shoe. During the course in SP, I have met friends that motivates me, encouraging me, love me, concern about me. Though I also met friends that are not worth to mention. People fall and fail. But most importantly, is to stand up and pick up many things as you fail. Falling in the same position is the most foolish thing. Well, when I stood @ the stage receiving my transcript. I am very proud to be in SP. Though is just a diploma, without any merits, but I am still happy. (:
I was even more excited when I have so many supports from my family and friends. Even yiling, siting and fongzun turn up!

Si Ting & me

Matdy & me

Shi jie, Haikal, me and matdy

More photos @ facebook. I lazy upload in blogger. Blogger is irritating!

Till then peeps. (: I also dunno when we will be the next post.



PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December