<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Sometimes, working things in a simple way can be very happy and contented. ; 11:31 PM

Its been a long time since I last blog. So here I am. I had quit my recruitment consultant job recently. Sometimes, I think I am a loser. Cant' take or endure hardship and stress. Well, its really a shit work though. Working overtime and not being paid! Anyway, now I am fine with spending time @ home, reading book, and doing some stuff that I think I will not have the time to do after I am enrolled into NUS. Of course, I am not stopping here. I guess I will continue to search for other jobs as well. I am thinking of enrolling myself into courses to improve myself too. Perhaps I want to attend certain courses to improve my English and vocabulary since I feel like trying out journalist or reporting kinda of job. I do hope to write a column in a magazine or something similar.

Anyway, last month I was labeled 20th. I really want to express my gratitude and many thanks to all my friends, especially matilda and yi ling. Not forgetting shi jie, karen and others as well. Thanks for the coordination. It was really a surprise birthday gathering. Thanks for my presents as well! I can feel your friends' love!. I do appreciate everyone of you. ((:

This month was mother's day. As usual, celebrating for all the mothers in my family, my mom, godmom and my grandmother. A very happy mothers day to you. Lots of thanks to express to you. I love you, my 3 most important people in my life.


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December