<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 5, 2010
; 9:29 PM

Sweeties ((:



It is officially over now. (:
The 3 years in SP had ended. I remember, this DCP course was an appeal course. But surprisely i managed to hang on till today. Everyday in school was tough, with all the chemical routes from AOC, OSRM, ICP, attending choon siew lesson was sulky, doing FYP was tough, tired and draining. But what i can say is that, i never regret getting into this course, never regret taking my FYP project, never meeting frens that are really true to me. At least the best thing in sch was to meet all of you guys! I like the feeling of meeting before going school. I miss when matilda will call me and ask me what i want for breakfast at Mr Bean. I like the feeling of talking non stop, smiling and laughing while walking the long passage path. Before school, we will like gossiping. And ending school, we will like complaining about how drained and tired we are, and how tough our work is. No matter what, its like a sudden stop now. I am already used to see sj, matilda and karen. Everything in SP is over! Now, what i have to do is to think of what i want to do to earn money!


Anyway, the feeling of after all exams (at least before uni) is fabulous! (((:

We went town for movie. Alice in Wonderland. The show was awesome. Full of fantasy and bravery. The best thing before movie was, the machine we play before the movie. Those whereby you inert 2 dollar coins and you got a chance to spin and get an egg toy. Haha. The thing was totally spoilt. We spend like 3 of 2 dollar coins to get more than 20 eggs i tink. Then we went to shop at Ion, 313, Ngee Ann. Bought many things, and karen bought one expensive top for her work. Wish you good luck karen! Haha. I guess i spend the most. Then we have jap dinner at ION, and we went to F21 at summerset. Then spend chatting at coffeebean and finally home sweet home. Haha. Matilda, where is my bungee jump at CLARK QUAY! Anywayss, we have a great time on friday right, pretty girls? (((:





Labels:



PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December