<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 15, 2010
Brother ; 11:40 PM




Brother.
Met up with wq @ cityhall to buy some stuff @ Prints. I love this shop. Their wrapping papers, books, albums are all very decorative. Very nice but expensive. Then headed to marina square for dinner @ Hans followed by desserts @ Changing Appetites. The food at Hans wasn't very fantastic, but the desserts at CA is quite nice. Too bad their mud pies was finished. Both of us were talking about our future. After today's dinner, i really had a better understanding of him. I realised he is actually a very very independent and motivated person. A workaholic as well. He was actually encouraging me to face those uncertainties i have right now about my future. On the way back, i have many thoughts. Yea, all people don't' born to know everything in life. Trying and failing and learning lessons are all part of life. If everything is about making the right choices and having a smooth path, then it is definitely not life. (((:


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December