<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Little Faith ; 9:04 PM

I guess everyone have already submitted their uni application. I am totally freaked out when it comes to all this documents stuff. I will get paranoid whether my documents have reached them sucessfully. 'cos i am always the suai one. My documents will either get lost or crop out. Perhaps its all my foolish thoughts. PARANOID. I am not really confident with my uni choices. Not sure about the direction i am gonna head in life. When i was 17, 18, i wanted to some management involving hotels. And i have totally no idea, somehow or rather i ended up in chemical process in SP. I dun regret my choice at all seriously. Perhaps, i still need to sort out some of my thoughts. I dun want to do things that will make me regret.

I just hate myself for liking you. And i am going to put a total end to it. I am always the one that get hurt. Am I suppose to deserve all this. I dun want to feel all this anymore. I just dun get it. Dont i understand myself? I am always making the wrong choice. Wrong decision. I have little trust in myself. And you make me feel this way. I want you to get out of my life completely.

Labels:



PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December