<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
; 8:59 PM

HEY HEY!!!!!
My blog has been collecting dust for almost a year! Totally forgot about this blog till zi jie mention abt it!


Haiz. Its graduating soon. I really miss everything, miss waiting for my girls every morning! I am the first to reach ladies! Miss asking them qns during lecture till they find me irritating i tink. Miss gossiping with them during sushi sessions! Miss going home with them till sj always pull me to woodland and matdy pull me to Hougang. I hate this 2 places lar! Haha. SO ULTRA DAMN far from my pretty house.

But some of the best thing in my life is meeting matilda, shi jie, karen and shafique, wenxu. Not to mention other guys including specially mention, joon kit. You shld know why.

I still remember the sense of uncertainty when i step into SP. I am totally like lost. But i met the first fren in SP: Matilda Tan Yingru. She is friendly and sweet. My bestie! She is always there for me when i need her. Still rmb how she buy food to my ah ma hse, accompany me to the hospital when my grandma has her leg operation. She is always encouraging me and telling me not to give up in many things like in a relationship and my course. I miss the breakfast she make for me and how i always ask her to dote on me. She is always cheering me up on days when i feel low confident. Keep telling me how pretty i am. Dunno is it bull shit! Haha. She is the one that encourage me to forget my past. and now i am strong to tell you that i have. =)))))) I love her!



Next, my TA- TA-DA- bestie came ard. Ong Shi Jie. I love darling! She is one of my girlfren. Me and her always go shopping and eating in shopping centres. During the first year, she lived at her aunt's hse, which is near Jurong. She always make snacks for me lor! making me fat! Both of us are blur queen! Always lost and cant find directions. In school, orchard and many other places. Haha. In the end, she make out the way for me! haha. We love to eat sushi too! Thank you for appearing in my life. I hope we can study the same university course tgt. You always understand my thoughts and believe in me. Always asking me to perserve and work hard together. Always encouraging me!. We have gone through many stuff, even FYP. Thank God that you are studying here. My BESTIE: SHI JIE



Treasured and Cherish





PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December