<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 27, 2009
HOT WEATHER ; 8:45 PM

I am so warm. I need ice creams + ice chang + icicles + cold water+ more ice!!!!
Tml have loads of lecture = more books to bring. argh. My clique help me celebrate birthdae at Bugis. Buy loads of stuff. Jeans, earrings and bags. SJ and lina spend the most. Surprisely, sharfique also got himself a shirt. He say, a shirt that makes him look like Zac Efron. LOL. The girls got me a dress and a tote bag, and a nice card. I love them all.
First time, took neoprint tgt. I tink i spell wrongly. Argh, watever. =( Photo was at Facebook.haha.
Smtg embrassing happened when me and SJ and shafique took the train. SJ was asking what communication module we are taking. So me and shafique explain to her that its was all about interviews stuff. Then we demostrate to her. When i 'interview Shafique', asking for his name, he told me ZAC EFRON.!?!!! One unknown lady and a guy were laughing away. So embarrasing! =SS

Labels:



PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December