<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 19, 2009
; 10:10 PM

Friday! Last day of work. I dun miss the place AT ALL. 'cos i am going back often due to FYP. But i am relive that i have nice supervisior, Xian Jun. But during the day, i was really feeling tired and disappointed. Because out of 4 polymers, 2 had failed! argh. However, it was great in the night. Went to Suntec-Aston for dinner wif them. I tot that was only yi ling and siting. TA TA DA. Melvin and JW were there too. The food was not as good as the Cathay one. lols. But the waiting time was as usual. Ultra Long. Siansation alr.

Then we went to shop ard at Suntec. Finally, yi ling said, lets go to Explanade. Haaa. Something fishy, 'cos they keep communicating wif wQ. When i reached the Roof top of Explanade, i saw wQ with the birthdae cake! It was really surprising. Then we went to Starbuck and chat till quite late. Thnks for the presents!!! I have great fun on friday!
Only 1 candle


Ah-Bu-Nei



The 3 of us!




I love them!

Me and si ting

Isnt it beautiful?

Dugong's brother



They are trying to stuff the plates in my bag!
Sunday.
Meet yi ling for gym workout. Then went for breakfast. Saw Jack there. Wah, He really change alot. Anways, sch reopen soon. Hope we have a great semester ahead! =)


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December