<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 29, 2009
; 8:57 PM

Why my weekends pass so soon! I wan holiday! I dun feel like working! But, haizzzz. No choice. Dunno how is colin's mood tml? If he is 'high', then my chance of getting scolded will be GREATLY REDUCED! haha.

I am grateful of how you take care of my sisters. But i dunno why. I dun like you, though i dun dislike you. Its contradicting sometimes. I dun really feel comfortable when you are at my house, but i never chase you out. This is because i respect you and i am grateful to you. I dunno why i feel this way. Perhaps i develop this kind of feeling after you shouted at me. Sometimes i just have to smile at you when i dun wish to. Its awarkard when the whole kitchen left me and you. Haiz.

Anyways, really feel so tired. Working from mon to fri + giving tuition on weekends morning. SIANSATION. I need a nice break please. The in-charge from NEA never call us. So i guess we lost the competition. There goes my $$ and air tickets. Argh. Feel quite disapointed. But nevertheless, still enjoy the fun we had that day.

Labels:



PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December