<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 20, 2009
; 11:25 PM

I am feeling depressed, crestfallen, very sad. Not because of results. Many unpleasant stuffs occur in my life. Moreover, my ITP sucks. But i am luckily that there are shafique, shi jie and lina that were working in the same company. I really got no mood. End here.

Labels:



PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December