Went to vivocity on
monday for christmas shopping with my Godmom and my sis. I am so excited for the coming christmas.
Had toast box for breakfast and lunch at Food Republic. Initially wanted to eat the nasi lemak. haha. But it reminds me of matdy 's reaction when she saw the receipt upon the purchase of her nasi lemak. $8.50. Haha. I also kana cheated tat time. Lol.
Almost walk into every shop at vivo. Have alot of fun with my godmom and sis. Intend to buy christmas present for my best friends, but there isnt any nice stuff.
Tuesday morning, went to school to meet Mr Kwok. Finally some things are done are finalised. Our plans and ideas is reaching reality. Hope we can win this competition. Haha. At least we have some 'reward' for going to school during holly. Lunch treat from Mr Kwok at staff centre. Haha. Had fish and chip and horfun. I never ate all, shared with matdy.
Yesterday night is really a nightmare. Haiz. I dun wish to blog it here.
Anyways, i found out char siew bao's secret. (Char Siew Bao is a nick for a person, I guess only SJ knows who the person is.) Got so fed up when i found this secret. BUT!! i dun regret my decisions.
Have to go now to do Kwok's project. Lol.
Wanted to go to the Seoul Garden outing with sharfique they all, but smth crop up. =((