<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 19, 2008
; 3:23 PM

Thnks matdy for yesterday accompany. She came my house ytd.
Eat lunch and chit chat together. Quite alot of fun.
She seems very nervous for her IBN interview. Hope she can get in.
I also regret. I should have also submit my application. Lol.
And YES! Matdy saw him yesterday. 'magical' I wish i was there too.
Yesterday i am the middleman betw Lina n Alex. Omg. They are so so sweet. Lina wants me to tell him, she misses him badly. Hope both of them will last..

Today is a bad bad day. Wake up to find my eyes half swollen. Headache. Flu.
Finally SJ coming back on mon. KCK will be so elated to see her. His favourite student.
Keep sneezing. I guess i need more rest now.

Labels:



PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December