<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
; 12:43 PM

I am so lazy to get my hands on to do reports. lazy lazy.
lol. Perhaps next week then i get started.
Tml SJ is coming back. We can go shopping. haha. No more talking about the deadlines of our datasheets and reports. Yeah!

Our ''associations'' will always be open ended. There isnt any full stops to us.
Anywayyss, life still goes on.

Reply taggies to No-muscle Haikal and to stupid kira:
I am not fa_! okay! ARGH. Haikal u need to train ur arms liaoo wor. I will continue to pinch it when i see u on nxt thurs for seoul garden. Kira, u need to zip up ur MOUTH! AND STop saying i am round! Lol.

Labels:



PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December