<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 28, 2008
; 11:50 AM

Having muscle ache now after playing badminton with si ting, yi ling and jia wei on fridae.
Jia wei and me bet for lunch on the mastermind game. He keep calling me stupid. Haha. I am in the winner eventually. Thnks to him, the 3 of the girls have free lunch. Haha!

Holly is ending soon. Today is the last day. There are still tons of unfinished reports. More stress, exams and reports are waiting for us after holiday ends.
Skip tuition for 2 wks alr. Have to start going regular teaching from next wk onwards.
Oh ya. Going to get results soon. Omg.

My fren just set up an online shop. feel free to see. our-25th-avenue.livejournal.com


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December