Finally, MST is over. Waiting for results and welcoming my hollidays!
My blog is really collecting dust. Rusting soon. So need to get it alive! Haha.
After MST, it was christmas exchange! Everyone was excited to get their present and to see the opposite party's reaction when he/she received present. Haha. This year round, there is hwee si, haikal, sharfique and wenxu joining this exchange. Lol. I bought a shirt for wenxu. But sad sia, i gave him the wrong size, understimating his MUSCLES.
I was also surprised when Lily was the one that picked me! I thought it was another girl. How embarrassed. All Because of BIG MOUTH WX.
I love LILY's PRESENT. It was a tube dress and a bottle of gummi bears. THnks Lily=DD
Then we went to Central, Manhattan for lunch. Yummy. Have great fun there. Oops. i forget to mention. I am so sorry to Derrick, our dearest classmate. Hope you like the cap we bought for you.
I come across this shop at Central. STICKY- candy, rock candy, lollies, bonbonniere. Its a traditional handmade yummy. If they need manpower. I will be the first to join them. I love this shop and dream of making such candies.
STICKY!Haha. Looking at the candies make me happy.
I am so useless. I am suppose to be strong when my grandparents move out. But i cant control my tears. I need to be like a grown up. Everything just falls back to the origin. I need to go back to the right position, where i belong.