<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
; 12:26 PM

cherry: Hello busy girl!
Pigg: yea. I am helping lina to do her ITP declaration
cherry: okay. help me too. Thnks.
Pigg: can. password?
Cherry: *********, i made Christmas cards for you. Inside got smtg abt him
Pigg: who?
Cherry: xiaozh?
Pigg: GND (Go n Die)
Cherry: kidding lar. ur bes fren leh
Pigg: We just break Up.
Cherry: really? no wonder u sounds very sad
Pigg: GND
Pigg: can buy me breakfast and lunch and send to woodland?
Cherry: Nope, unless u stay Jurong..
Pigg: GND!! GND!!!


Haha. thats my best fren. Love to ask ppl GND. oh. maybe only me. But we have fun talking on phone, msn. One of my bes girlfrens. Lol. We have almost every topic to talk about. =DD


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December