<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 21, 2008
; 5:25 PM

ITS FRIDAY!
Finally, this week is over! Haha.
MST coming soon. Need to start mugging next week alr. No leisure, no tv, no shopping.
Yesterday, went to Orchard wif my clique. My favorite palms spoilt! Argh. Had to buy a new one at Charles and Keith. Their heels are so nice. Girls cant resist the temptation of HEELS!.
Lol.
Now my legs got 'blubbles' 'cos of the new shoe.
In the late afternoon, left me and SJ. We went to Far East Plaza to shop for CHRISTMAS PRESENTS. Need to earn more money liaoos. Haiz.

Addiction: Red Bean Pancakes
My sudden addiction. Haha. I love red bean pancakes. =)
I keep forcing wx and SJ to buy wit me. Hahaha.

Anywayss, Now, i am not gonna to think of him alr. I am tired of waiting for his msg.


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December