Saturday, November 1, 2008
; 5:08 PM
It is a long while since i update my bloggie. This is not a fantastic week. Tons of reports and datasheets unfinish. Now. Sat. My report still stuck at introduction. I am really stress.Sometimes, I really feel like breaking down. But i know that this very important person hold high hopes on me. I dun wan to disappoint her. She is my godmom. 'lai E mommy, i love you.'Haiz. Thnks Mr J and shi jie being there for me on the friday night. Everything seems like a nightmare. If she is gone, i am going to accompany her. I guess most of us are discussing about the concerns regarding ITP. Haha. Lina intends to go overseas for ITP. Hope she can get in. After ITP, it will be FYP. Hm, everythings seems to go very fast. Well, Time usually slip through us withous us knowing. Now my clique is having 'STRICT DIET'. Lol. Lily's clique goes the opposite way. I think the first to be 'bamboo' is SJ. Haha. I am quite worried abt her, 'cos she had not been eating well and she feels nuasea after most of her meals. Haha. She needs a boyfren to take care of her. Haha.Oh. A irritating girl in 26, commented SJ. I am so pissed off with her. If i see her, i am going to smack her. Haha..I miss him again. I appreciate very much when you lend me a shoulder to cry on. Thnks You. Sometimes when we go home together, i really hope we can sit together. But the bus is really packed. Though i feel dissapointed, but when i feel ur presence ard me. I feel happy again. I feel that life is short. We should cherish our friends and family.