<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 15, 2008
; 5:09 PM

Haha. I have finally finish my Environmetal report! Happy happie =)

Today, went for tuition in the morning. Continued my report in the evening. I have been sitting here and facing the laptop for at least 4 hrs. Gonna have shoulder ache soon. I am getting nervous about all the reports and datasheets. I wonder how wei lang passed stage A. Haha. But if he can, i can too!.

I finally saw him. My heart beat as usual- fast. But at least i know he is well and happy now. I feel happy too.
Hm. I feel that he has neglected me, maybe he is stress or busy. I am always the one waiting for his message and concern. Well. If i am gonna wait for his msg, does it means that he means smtg to me? Well, we are still frens now. So cant complain too much. Lol.

My irritating cough returns. Argh. Now, whenever i switch on my laptop, its reminds me of any unfinished datasheets and reports. Haiz. Mr stress always know how to find its way to me.
Gonna turn in now.




PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December