<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 17, 2008
; 7:29 PM

BOO! MONDAY BLUES.
Its getting harder.
I try not to miss you, but it is difficult. You wont msg me till i msg you.
Haiz. After finishing my formal report, i have another datasheet to compile + 1 corrosion science formal report+ upcoming material Science report. Omg. All these are gonna try me insane 1 day!
I am kinda of very stress and emo. Yesterday, slept at 1:30am to do PI datasheet graphs. I thnk god for creating EXCEL, or else i have to plot all these graph by MYSELF!.
Tml is TUesday, stands for TUtorials day! I have loads of tutorials unfinished. Shoulder aching, eye closing..
I need some strength..
Got to go for some rest now..


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December