<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 2, 2008
; 11:43 PM

Ytd was Happy Children day and also Selemat Hari Raya. Haha. We went for lunch at New York at Lot1. The place was pack. I suppose every places were packed. We had to quene before getting our table.

Haha. We order quite alot of food.



That is what i order. Teriyaki Beef Burger. It was huge, cant really finish. =D

Look at the 'lamb shank', doesnt it looks like caveman food?

my sister, me, my godmom and my grandmum.

Me and my godmom.


The food at NYNY was quite nice. However the service there was poor. There was also a group of people that make alot of noises. Quite irritating.


Everything was fine in the afternoon. In the evening, i had a quarrel with my mom. Well, we quarrel over small stuff. I guess, we just need more communications. Thnks Mr J for consoling me. Hope you have a nice sleep. Haha.


I was trying to squeeze in 2 entries into a post. Haha.


Today, i went out with wx. We went for a movie in the afternoon and dinner @ Sakae Sushi. We watch Painted Skin and the movie was interesting. Haha. I know what he is plotting. During the movie, he ask whether can hold me hands. Haha. Well, guess how i answer him?. That is for you guys to find out.


Then we went for dinner at Sakae Sushi. We ate quite a lot of sushi. Mr wx is super greedy. He ate most of the food he ordered. When i finished a call, most of the sushi were gone. Why? 'cos he gobble up everything. Haha. But i love the strawberries desserts. Yummy..=DD


Nothing interesting during the outing. Kinda Bored.


Want to see how wx looks? Haha

The one that gobbled up most of the sushi.




PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December