<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 24, 2008
; 11:19 PM

Wah. It was so difficult to leave past through the days of this week. So tired and stress. It's been almost 1 week after my last post. Haha. I had to make a difficult decision for my road in the 3rd year of school. My decision was to take one Advance and one ICA module. I also dun wan to separate class with my bes frens. So i hope that is the right choice.

I suffer a bad experience in fc 2 this week. Listen ppl, do not try the Fish Soup at fc 2. The fish soups are AWFUL. extremely AWFUL. The soup and the fish stinks. Now when i think of the soup, i feel disgusted.


I am very tired this week, so seldom online or never get a chance to chat with SJ online. So now SJ and matilda chat frequently..they become bes bes frens alr...Lol.


Haiz, so tired and sick. Things to do/unfinish: Environmental Formal Report (haven even started), compile the whole datasheet for material science.

The only thing i love to do this week is to sleep and sleep. Sleep more and more. I think i am going to be a pig soon. Tomorrow still need to give tuition. I think i better turn in now. Good nites.


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December