<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 16, 2008
; 6:16 PM

Todae, lessons starts at 12pm. But i reach there around 1030am to meet SJ and mei juan for lunch. Those late ones have to treat drinks so i rush out from my house.. WHEN I REACH THERE, SJ and mei juan was soooo early. I wasnt late, i reach ard 1028. But that SJ 'A' my drink alr.

All the teachers start to chiong alr. CHIONSTER, like SJ. OSRM was the toughest module. Alot of confusing stuff. Haiz. When Ng Su Ling ends her lesson, i have thousands of questions marks. So i have to keep asking matilda and the teacher qns..

My clique decides to go swimming on wednesday. Haha. SJ, u better bring ur swimming costume. We had alot of fun when we go swimming at wx's hse. Haha. SJ, lina and matilda were keen to teach me swimming. But they said i learn too slow!

I think lina really Love Mr A 'cos this is the first time she tell us that she wants to do smth to surprise him. Haha. Me and SJ manage to 'A' her chocolate. Haha. Everytime when we see handsome guy, SJ will always oppose our comment. I am really curious which is the lucky guy that SJ will say handsome. =D

Yeah. Tml is a Friday. I am really tired todae. Off to rest le..


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December