<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 19, 2008
; 3:52 PM

Hm. Lets start from yesterday. Haha. I wanted to blog ytd, but too tired.

Yesterday, my family held a birthday celebration for my dearest grandpa. Haha. He is a nice and handsome grandpa. Haha. Though, sometimes very lame. Haha. We bought him a cake from Angie the Choice.

The old man was my grandpa.
That's the bes picture i can upload. 'cos he never wear shirt!

My grandpa is older a year now. But his passion towards life is still as young. To me, he is still as handsome as the time he woo my grandma. Haha. The adults cook many many dishes yesterday. I eat like siao. Stomach feel so bloated now..

In the afternoon, i chat with Jack. He drew me smth. Haha.

cute?

Tml school starts alr. Why our weekends can only be 2 days? Cant it be longer? Matdy, dare me leh. I want to make frens with Jia Yang. HAHA. But i will be laughing au ahead. Haha =P
To shi jie, are u going to represent Johor for swimming competition? Haha. Teach me how to swim leh! Lol.







PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December