<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
; 8:18 PM

Hm. Lets start from 12 Oct. Haha. Thats my mom's birthdae. Wah. She got 2 birthdae cakes. One from Secret Recipie and the other from those normal bakery shop. Haha. Cakes mania?
Got to eat alot of cakes this month. There is 2 more birthdae celebration this coming weeks. That's my grandpa's birthdae and my class rep's one.

This is the first wk of sch reopen. Lots of lecture notes to print, means lots of money going out from my wallet! =(

Shi Jie is the current class Treasurer. Haha. The way she handle our funds make us worried. Kidding lar. I guess she also kinda stress when handling the money. But she is sure to be a responsible treasurer. Haha. I am also the class assistant rep. Haha. Insignificant de lar. There is always wx that can handle most stuff. But i will also help him. =D

Attended the first lesson of my gems today. Understanding Weather. That alex Ong, super noisy and chatty. Haha. This gems is very environmental. So, alex gave it a name call Envt Studies C.

Alot of 'chim' stuff when i browse through the lecture notes. I am getting stress and tense. 6 Practicals and at least 4 Formal reports, and more casestudies to do. Argh. More practicals means need to wear jeans more often. hmm. Hate wearing jeans in this kinda sunny day!

Alot of stuff happen between me and him. Everything seems to happen too fast and too sudden. I also feel quite uneasy even though he ask me to believe him. Hm. The feeling is just there. Haiz.


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December