<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 3, 2008
Everything is Over. ; 11:42 PM

Today, my bes fren SJ came back from malaysia. Miss her when she went back. So went to had lunch with her and shop around. Thnks you so much for giving me that present. I like it very much.

Then we went to vivocity to look for lina. She is working there at a Singtel Roadshow. The super slacker. Late for 2 hrs and take a 1 hr lunch break, 1 hr coffee break with us, excluding her other constant breakssss..


SJ and me went to the Pacific Coffee Company for some drinks. We chat alot and took many photos. Hey SJ! That was my treat. So treat me Crytal Jade next time.



The photo was kinda of blur. Thnks to lina's hp. Haha





Her imaginary drink.


To you.
I am a bad woman. You derserve to be loved. But i am not the best girl for you. I am bad.
You derserve better girls than me.

I know everything is over now. I am also upset about my answers. But it take a lot of courage for me to face my feelings too. Pls dun say i nv put in effort. I really do. Perhaps my effort was insiginficant. I know many classmates will be blaming me for not being his girl. But i am sorry.
I guess i disappoint lina. She always hope me and him tgt. Sorry.

There is nothing more i can say besides sorry.


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December