<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 6, 2008
; 1:08 PM

Everything is over now.

Let me blog abt 4 of Oct. That was my fren Wei Jie's birthday. Haha.


His frens planned a surprise for him. WJ dunno abt it, only knows abt the dinner. Haha. When he saw me, he was so surprise. I was also surprised to see him wear until so nice. I was kinda lost at CCK LRT when i am suppose to meet Ming Han. Haha. He was a thoughtful guy. Initially, i rejected of going to the dinner as many of his cousins were going as well. I might feel left out. But luckily there is MH, soon i mix around with them..and have fun. Haha.


Teasing me and WJ by his frens were endless.. haha. We had dinner at 'glasshouse' of Fish and Co.


WJ, the birthdae boy, had to eat many stuff. When i look at how he stuff all the fishes in, i cant stop laughing..There is also a birthdae rap from the staff there. Haha.


Then we went to Giraffe. A restaurent cum pub. The atmosphere was very romantic. We had a drink there. Then WJ send me home..reach home around 1 am..Suppose to be earlier, but we alighted at Lakeside and we walk home. Long distance. Haha. Haha. But overall, it is fun.

I guess most people are concern abt me and his stuff. But what i can say is, sorry. Thnks SJ for helping me out. I know what you had done for me. I love the gift u gave me too. Muackies for you.


Thats me and my bes fren, SJ


Me and the ultimate slacker, Lina Chooo



Okay. Thats me. That lina, keep taking photos of me!

Sch hollies are ending soon. Mr Stress is coming to find me soon. Haiz. Super stress. But hope it is a new start.



PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December