Well. Its over. My fear for my results had ended for last semester. The only think i can comment for my result are disappointment and contention. Its funny 'cos i feel disappointed but also contented that i can get that results. Perhaps my expectation is higher, thats why i feel this way. Haha..To mommy if you read my cutie blog, you still need to treat me New York dinner. haha..waiting for you.
The same old problem had been brooding me and him, or perhaps only me. Is there a formular for Love? 1+1=2, but if he like you, you also must like him?
I had a quarrel with clifford. We had different thinking towards friends. He wants me to have his thinking and feelings. But we are both different. I dunno wat he is thinking and he suddenly treat me like this. Everything had been normal, i mean like normal friends. Until he ask me to give him a reason like what if he stop talking to me. My reply to him was, disappointment 'cos i dun wan to lose a friend like him. But, i just dunno why. He is making me confuse. I think we need to cool down and think before we start to chat again.
I need to start to set new goals for next semester again. HAHA...I am chiongster..HAHA..well, but ENJOY first. hee=DD
Yi ling, thnks for ur tags and advice..