<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Tarot ; 5:15 PM

My interest now is in Tarot. I find it fantasy and dreamy, but i feel that it is quite true. It takes fate to withdraw every individual card.

SJ and me play that ytd. I play the Love Tarot and one of my card was Devils' card. It represent a trump card in my work. Devil's dont usually represent bad stuff, depending on the situation. Well, still more to learn. The card interpret that there is going to be a dorminating person that tries to control me. Hmm..i am still thinking who that person is. There is also one Empress card. Haha..But i fgt wat it says alr. SJ is very excited when she knows that her husband is wise and can guide her in her life. I think she is still smiling now.

This weekend is quite busy...more tuitions for my kids..Haha..During my primary sch times, i hate tuition. I cant believe that now i am a tutor. Haha =DD

Chatting with shi jie and jeremy online now. Haha. I received a friendship greeting card online by YOU. THNKS, i am touched and thnks you for being there for me when i needed you.

I wanted to be a volunteer or help out at the S'pore Orphanage, so i went to surf the net for information. So little info available. I guess i need to ask Wei Qing to help me le. My bes helper. =DD




Hope nxt sem i can score better and not so stress.




PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December