<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 20, 2008
; 12:43 AM

Just came back from shopping and dinner with yi ling and si ting..Haha..finally can meet them le.


I had a bad experience with Cafe Cartel, Marina Square outlet. I will never patronise that outlet again! You see, the waiter took 15 minutes to take our order, and we had to wait for an hour before our food were served. During the waiting time, nothing was on the table except promotion phamlets and menu. No cutleries, no drinks, no soup and worse, ONLY BILL SHEET ON OUR TABLE. wth. The couple that was nxt to us which came 1/2 an hr later than us also finish their dinner alr. After yiling told off the waiter, food were serve shortly! Moreover, we wait for 15 minutes to get our change back!..wth..



After our bad experience, the time on our watch shows 2135. 70% of the apparels shops were closing..Wat a bad day!


Haha..I manage to buy a pair of sandals, well, not my first choice of colour though. My choice was the white one, but it was the last pair (display). Other outlets also no stocks alr!










haha..never manage to take a photo with yi ling..=(

Well, we enjoy this day =DD



PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December