<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 15, 2008
; 8:33 PM

I am very nervous now..going to take back exam's results in a day time. HAIZ...super nervous and worried..All my friends score so well.

I dunno whether i made the right choice and gave the right answer. But somehow, i just feel weird. Not the same as before. Haha..shall not talk about it much 'cos it is not official and confirm..Well, if it mends to be, it will come true.

I want to tell this to someone. Dont feel that you are incomparable with his girlfriend. You are who you are. He likes you because of who you are. You are pretty and caring, dun doubt your strength. I am here with you. Dun hesitate to call me if you are down.

I think i am growing fatter..eat and eat. Just went out with Jack for early dinner, then go home eat again..haha. Initially, i thought it will be awkward and uneasy but it turns out to be okay and i enjoy chatting with him. =DD


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December