<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 11, 2008
; 11:49 PM

Hello!!! This is the day my blog is born..haha..I am going to write all my thoughts and feelings here. Well, i just hope that i can update my blog often.

Todae must be a very bad day for me. LS non-stop. By the way, LS stands for LAO SAI in case u dunno. Perhaps the fish i ate ytd was stale or not clean. Really tired, keep rushing to the toilet. Initially, i was meeting lina and matilda for shopping and chill..but ARGH, 'cos of LS. Cant really go out..

I have been relaxing and doing nothing at home for almost 1 n 1/2 weeks. hmm..i miss my friends. I need to post this. ONG SHI JIE, my greatest friend. Not to forget, matilda, lina, yiling and siting. I miss yi ling and siting's laughter, the way we make fun of people (though is evil), the way we create nickname for friends, and the time when we talk about troubles and problems. Now, yiling having attachment, siting studying at SIM, lina and matilda working, shi jie malaysia...I also need to find some stuff to do..Haha..=D


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December