<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3372274498926889794?origin\x3dhttp://where-rainbow-end-meets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 12, 2008
; 10:52 PM

Before i start writing any thing, i want to give special thanks to my beloved sister in assisting me to create this blog.

We have not spoken over the phone for almost 5days. I miss talking to him and tell him how i feel. On the way home from tuition, i miss the time when he will call me at the exact time i finish teaching. I hope you are reading my blog. Please dun blame me and thank you for giving ample time to think about the answers. But i am not prepare and i have no faith. Still got 3 more days to the final day of revealing my ans. Haiz...

The day to get our school results is near the corner. I am scare and have no confident in myself. I never felt so scare about my school results before, other than O's. =(
Its difficult to survive in a competitive class, but stress makes us grow stronger. Hope it really will..Haha..Am i really suited in science stream? Sometimes i do ask myself what is my goal and whether my passion is in chemistry? But i ended sleeping while think these questions..Haha.


PROFILE
Cheryl Tung
Just completed my 3 years diploma course
I am a fan of Twilight series.
I love my family and friends.
I love to shop, read and chill with friends.
But i hate all kinds of insects in the world.
''The thing always happens that you really believe in.''



Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits
Design: sweet.intoxication
Images: Chris Nicholls
Host: Photobucket
Colours: December